Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 5 Eggland’s Best eggs (large)
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, low-fat
- 1/4 cup yellow onions, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Spray a 9″ tart pan or pie pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Dice onion and set aside; if using fresh broccoli, wash well and cut florets from stems.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt, and pepper until fluffy.
- Stir in cheddar cheese, onion, and broccoli.
- Pour egg mixture into pan and sprinkle parsley on top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until eggs are set; allow to cool 5 minutes before serving.